As a former science teacher and a student of genetics, Robyn lends a unique blend of scientific understanding with 15 years of hands-on breeding experience.
Originally from Iowa, Robyn has always had a love of animals. So when it came time to choose a college, Robyn went to William Woods University in Fulton, Missouri. William Woods stands as one of the best colleges for Equestrian Studies. So it was a great place for Robyn to earn her degree in biochemistry, with an emphasis in genetics and animal sciences.
After graduating, Robyn continued to pursue her love of science, teaching science in Florida for more than 15 years. During her time in Green Cove Springs, she went on to become the Science Department Chairperson for the School Board of Clay County.
In 2004, Robyn began breeding Olde English Bulldogges. Originally started as a hobby, Robyn began to see the benefit her ethical breeding methods brought to the profession. In 2011, Robyn made the decision to move full-time into breeding. Providing healthy, rare colored dogs not only created an enjoyable career, but a real opportunity to develop a right way of breeding dogs.
Today Robyn continues to breed dogs and is developing a program to train and certify other dog trainers in the hope of spreading ethical breeding practices.
Olde English Bulldogge’s Best Qualities
We believe that correct structure and conformation is extremely important in the functionality of our Olde English Bulldogges. What we consider to be ideal are Old English Bulldogges that stand 16.5 to 17 inches tall at the withers, weigh 55 to 70 pounds, and display a large head with a short, broad muzzle of 1.5 to 2 inches in length. The chest should be wide and deep giving the dog a broad, short appearance. We believe that proper movement is a direct reflection of correct structure. We are committed to breeding Old English Bulldogge puppies that are proportionate, well-balanced, flexible, and sound.
Aggression is not tolerated from our dogs and we would never breed a dog that demonstrated an aggressive or dangerous temperament. We carefully select bulldogges from bloodlines that are consistently stable in temperament. Our bulldogges are members of our family. They go on walks, go boating with us, and have lots of play time every day. It is important to us that our dogs are capable of interacting with people properly. The Olde English Bulldogge is courageous, loyal, and loving.
We only use very healthy and capable bulldogges in our breeding program that are free of skin, joint, and breathing problems. We have a close working relationship with our veterinarians. We spare no expense when it comes to proper veterinary care of our dogs. All of our Olde English Bulldogge puppies come with a one-year written health guarantee against inheritable health issues.
We regularly keep puppies from our litters to evaluate as future breeding prospects. This allows us to directly observe what we are producing and build on the characteristics that we find desirable with every generation. Olde South strives to produce a better litter of Olde English Bulldogge puppies with every breeding. Breeding rights are included with the purchase of male pups. Breeding rights may be negotiated with restrictions for female pups.
Selecting Your Olde English Bulldogge Puppy
Pick-of-the-litter is offered as an option on every litter. First pick and second pick deposit is $500. We notify the families with deposits 5 to 7 days after the puppies have arrived and send photos of the puppies at 9 days old. The family has 48 hours to select a puppy or forfeit their choice. If the person with the first pick option fails to select a puppy the photos are sent to the family with second pick of the litter. Selected pups are held for the buyer until pick up or shipping day at 8 weeks of age. Once pups reach 14 days of age they are put on the market. The pick-of-the-litter deposit allows a family to choose a puppy before they are put on the market. Puppies are not held without a deposit . A family can switch their deposit one time before the litter reaches 6 weeks of age. The balance is due at pick up. All deposits can be applied to the adoption of any puppy up to 2 years after receipt. Breeder reserves the right to chose pups for the breeding program before any first pick option.
Olde South Bulldogges
Olde South Bulldogges (hereby referred to as “seller”) transfers ownership of the puppy described below (hereby referred to as “puppy”) to the party named above (hereby referred to as “buyer”). All deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE. The purchase price listed above plus all shipping and handling costs must be paid in full to the seller at least 48 hours prior to scheduled shipping of the puppy. Full payment may be made at time of delivery if the puppy is picked up in person by the buyer. Payment will be made in cash, money order, cashier’s check, or by PayPal.
All puppies are sold on a first come first served basis based upon the time and date of receipt of deposit by the seller. A deposit of $500 is required in order to hold a puppy for a buyer. Puppy must be shipped or picked up in person by the buyer when the puppy is between 8 and 10 weeks of age. If puppy is beyond 8 weeks of age at time of deposit the puppy must be picked up within 2 weeks of date deposit is received by the seller. If puppy is not shipped or picked up by the dates outlined above, the buyer will forfeit the NON REFUNDABLE deposit as damages and the puppy will be put up for sale.
BUYER agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- To receive a health record that lists all vaccines, deworming, and medications administered to the animal. Pet dealers are not required to provide an official USDA CVI. A certificate of veterinary inspection is not provided in this transaction.
- In the event that the consumer purchases the animal and finds it to have been unfit for purchase at the time of acquisition the consumer must notify the pet dealer within 2 business days of the veterinarian’s determination that the animal was unfit. The consumer has the right exchange the animal at the seller’s discretion but not receive reimbursement for related veterinary services. Prior to issuing an exchange it is the right of the seller to have the animal examined by another veterinarian of her choosing.
- To waive and relinquish his or her right to return the dog for congenital or hereditary disorders. If a licensed veterinarian certifies that at the time of sale or up to 1 year from date of birth the dog was unfit for purchase due to a congenital or hereditary disorder that is a major medical concern. At the seller’s discretion, the seller will afford the consumer the right to return the animal and receive an exchange dog of the consumer’s choice of equivalent value, but not a refund of the veterinary costs related to the certification that the dog is unfit and not a refund of the purchase price. The health guarantee expires 1 year from date of birth. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. The buyer acknowledges that an animal may not be determined unfit on account of an injury sustained or illness contracted after the consumer takes possession of the animal. A veterinary finding of intestinal or external parasites of any kind is not grounds for declaring a dog unfit for sale unless the animal is clinically ill because of that condition. Any and all medical expenses are always the responsibility of the consumer while the dog is in the consumer’s possession.
- All puppies are sold with no guarantee made as to size, color, quality, and disposition or fertility. Only male puppies are sold with full breeding rights. Breeding rights can be purchased for female puppies. Olde South Bulldogges does not guarantee that the puppy listed above when an adult will be able to produce offspring.
- If Olde South wishes to contest a demand for refund or exchange made by the buyer under this agreement, Olde South Bulldogges may require the buyer to produce the animal for examination by a licensed veterinarian designated by kennel owner. Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. Upon such examination, if the buyer and Olde South Bulldogges are unable to reach an agreement that constitutes one of the options set forth in this agreement within 10 business days following receipt of the animal for such examination, the buyer may initiate an action in a court of competent jurisdiction to recover or obtain a refund or exchange as allowed by this agreement.
- In the event that the puppy is sold by the buyer the warranties contained in this contract are null and void and do not transfer to the next buyer.
Olde English Bulldogge Puppy Delivery and Shipping
A deposit (all deposits are non refundable) can be put down on any puppy that is available to hold that puppy until their release day.
We deliver at no charge to Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, and Tallahassee. We can send multiple photos and arrange shipping anywhere in the US. We also offer free delivery to Savannah, Charleston, Charlotte, and Atlanta.
All puppies receive a health record that lists all vaccines, deworming, and medications administered to the animal. Pet dealers are not required to provide an official USDA CVI. A USDA certificate of veterinary inspection is not provided.
Above is a copy of our contract/purchase agreement all buyers must sign