Meet Pants (Sold)
Blue Fawn and White Male, Olde English Bulldog Puppy
Pants | Blue Fawn and White Male Puppy | Born 3/30/2016
Pants is a blue fawn piebald male puppy by Krusher and Lavender. He has the cutest markings. The darker color in his coat is mostly around his back legs so he looks like he is wearing pants!! He will be a very stout stocky boy like his sire Krusher. He was born 2/27 and can go home 4/23. A deposit will hold him until his release day.
Color: Blue Fawn and White
The Olde South Difference
We raise every one of our bulldogges with unmatched care and consideration. We are experts in pedigree evaluation, best breeding practices, OEB color genetics and hereditary, care, nutrition, and training. Our kennel facility is state-of-the-art, with automatic watering and feeding systems, insulated igloo shelters, separate puppy kennel, and three acres of doggie play park on premises.
When you buy one of our puppies, you have the confidence of:
- Life time consultation and support
- Puppies raised with the best veterinary care available
- Certificate of health and current shots
- Five generation pedigree from International Olde English Bulldogge Association (IOEBA)
- Nutrition programs designed and maintained by animal nutritionists
- Puppies well-socialized with other dogs and children